What’s it about?
This course supports teams producing written proposals, perhaps in answer to a request for proposal or invitation to tender, and often to a tight timetable. Although the written document often takes second place to the face-to-face session, it is still critical in creating the right impression of your organisation’s ability to deliver what the client is looking for.
Who should attend?
This course is for you if you:
- are involved in producing written proposals for potential clients
- would like to refresh your approach and increase your success rate
What does it cover?
- What makes a compelling proposal
- Seeing it from the client’s point of view
- Choosing the right structure
- Crafting a compelling executive summary
- Writing with impact
- Making it visually exciting
This course can work well if you’re working on a real proposal. We’re also happy to review your proposals or to edit them for plain language, at short notice if necessary.