What’s it about?
This course supports teams producing written proposals or pitches, perhaps in answer to a request for proposal, and often to a tight timetable. Although the written document often takes second place to the face-to-face session, it is still critical in creating the right impression of your organisation’s ability to deliver what the client is looking for.
Who should attend?
This course is for you if you:
- write pitches or proposals for potential clients
- would like to refresh your approach and increase your success rate
What does it cover?
- Should you be bidding at all?
The most important decision of all
- What are they after?
Seeing it from the client’s point of view
- Why should they use you?
Confidence is infectious!
- Should you start afresh each time?
Dangers of precedents
- Is it focused?
Keeping content relevant to the questions
- We’ve done this before.
Capitalising on previous experience
- Dealing with the financial side
Difficult but necessary
- Does the document look good and read well?
Some tips on readability
- If at first you don’t succeed…
Asking for feedback
This course can work well if you’re working on a real pitch. We’re also happy to review your pitches, or to edit them for plain language, at short notice if need be.